Speedy Signs & Banners was established in 2000. From the very beginning, we recognized that personalized service was going to separate us from other traditional sign companies. Offering our clients a convenient location, a showroom chock full of sample sign product & exhibits, modern production equipment, and most of all, a professional service and design team has made us one of Ashland KY, Huntington WV & the tri-state areas leading sign companies.
We have grown to accommodate our customers needs. We utilize some of the most up to date programs and equipment Including:
- Mimaki Outdoor Printer, With this printer we can print directly on Banner Material with solvent ink, One Way Vision Material and Vinyl creating portrait style images that can be directly applied to suit your advertisement needs.
- Summa, Graphtec, & Mutoh Graphic Cutters these cutters create the highest quality precise cuts for the clean, professional look you deserve.
- Screen Printing - Shirts, hats, mousepads, political signs, tote bags, and more.
- Epilog Laser Engraver - engraves wood, crystal, plastic, aluminum, marble, leather,
When you have a signage need, we promise to fulfill it and make it your experience working with us a pleasant one- from start to finish. Our clients are our only advertisement. We choose to grow carefully to not to compromise our mantra: “Where Deadline and Quality Meet”.
Try us. We will always go that extra mile for you. We promise!
3 ways to get more from your signs
1. Banner programs build sales all year long. To keep your marketing message fresh, hang a new promotional banner every month. Studies have shown that people tend to ignore what has become overly familiar - but a fresh new look reawakens their interest.
2. Make a great impression with a well-designed sign. The design professionals at Instant Signs can make your sign easier-to-read and remember through the use of borders, color and eye-catching graphics.
3. Use full color digital graphics on your signs. Vibrant, dimensional full color digital graphics and photos make your signs more powerful and your message more memorable.